1. Reservation and Contract
These Terms and Conditions govern the legal relationship between the guest and the hotel Visperhof. The basis is the reservation or order confirmation which is sent to you by e- mail, fax or mail serves.
Option dates are binding on both parties. The hotel Visperhof can automatically reserve rooms after the expiry of the option period, if the customer has not sent a written order confirmation. The acknowledgment must be received on the day of the option.
The prices are in CHF and include the V.A.T. An increase in the V.A.T after the contract date is at the expense of the customer. All published prices can always be adjusted. The validity of these prices has to be confirmed by hotel Visperhof.
1.4. Tourist tax
The city tax of CHF 1.50 is not included and is shown at the invoice.
2.1. Cancellations of hotel reservations
If you cannot relate your reservation we ask you to cancel your reservation in writing no later than 10 pm the previous day. In case of late cancellation, no-show or early departure, basically the first night will be charged. For reservations made through online booking engines the cancellation policy is stated in each case. If for online bookings the credit card number has been entered incorrectly, we don’t guarantee the room.
2.2 . Cancellations of groups / Reservations from 20 people
We ask you to inform us of significant modifications to your reservation as early as possible and in writing. Shall the reservation be cancelled completely, without us beeing responsible for this, basically the following cancellation fee is payable:
- up to 30 days prior to arrival
- 29 to 15 days before arrival 50 % of the full amount
- 14 days prior to arrival 100 % of the full amount
3. Binding Contract Elements
3.1.1 . Guest, event organizer
For damage or loss of equipment or inventory during a stay or during an event, the guest or operator is liable, without the need of proof of fault by the hotel. The hotel Visperhof denies any liability for theft and damage to the third party for brought in things.
For damage or loss of equipment or inventory during a stay or during an event, the host or organizer is liable , without the need of proof of fault by the hotel . The hotel Visperhof denies any liability for theft and damage to the third party for brought in things, it is up to the organizer in every case.
3.2.2 . Additional effort in setting up and dismantling of the seminar infrastructure
The hotel Visperhof arranges the conference according to the written confirmation. Additional effort that arises during the construction and dismantling will be charged to the organizer. The organizer can dispose cardboard, paper and scraps of conference material after the event at the hotel. The hotel reserves the right to charge a disposal fee for larger quantities.
3.2.3 . Third Party Services
If the hotel Visperhof obtains technical or other equipment from third parties for the organizer, the hotel acts in the name and on behalf of the organizer. The organizer is liable for the careful handling and proper return of the equipment and shall indemnify the Hotel Visperhof from all third party claims.
3.2.4 . Show in media
Advertisements in media with regards to events in the hotel Visperhof require the prior written consent of the hotel. If a publication happens without consent and thereby affects interests of the hotel, the hotel Visperhof has the right to cancel the event, subject to a claim for compensation.
The hotel declines any liability for theft and damage caused by visitors and others.
3.4. Lost and Found
Found items are forwarded only on request of the guest. The costs and the risk for the subsequent shipping is beared by the guest.
3.5. Applicable Law / Jurisdiction
The General Terms and Conditions (GTC) are an integral part of our final confirmation. Place of performance and jurisdiction for both parties is Visp. The Terms and Conditions govern the legal relationship between the guest / host and the Hotel Visperhof. Deviating agreements or side agreements must be laid down in writing.
3.6. Disclaimer for External Links
Our website contains so-called. "External links" (links to the websites of third parties), over which we have no control and for which we assume no liability for this reason. The respective information provider of the linked website is responsible for the content and accuracy of the information . When the link was made, no violations were recognizable to us. Should we become aware of an infringement, the respective link will be immediately removed by us.
3.7. Data protection
1. Information gathering: We collect information when you register on our website, log in to your account, make a booking, enter a contest and / or unsubscribe. The information collected includes your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and / or credit card. In addition, we automatically receive and store information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware, and the page you requested.
2. Use of Information: All information we collect from you may be used to: personalize your experience and meet your individual needs provide personalized advertising content improve our website improve our customer service and support needs contact us by E-mail Manage a contest, promotion or survey
3. Privacy in online commerce: We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or transferred to another company without your consent unless it is necessary to fulfill a request and / or transaction, e.g. to send an order or to order a residence card with customer benefits.
6. Unsubscribe: We will use the e-mail address you provided to send you information and updates regarding your order, occasional company news, related product information, and so on. If you want to unsubscribe and no longer receive e-mails, you will find detailed instructions on how to unsubscribe at the end of each e-mail.